At Oregon Oils, we offer used cooking oil collection and grease cleaning services for businesses with commercial kitchens, like restaurants, schools, senior living centers, arenas, hotels, event venues, and more. As the top provider of used cooking oil collection and related services in the Portland, OR area, we have developed a trusted reputation for reliable collection, and maintenance services. These services include:
Used Cooking Oil Collection
We will come to your business and collect your used cooking oil on a frequency that suits your operations. We then take the collected oils and convert them into high-quality, clean-burning biodiesel, which is an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum diesel. Businesses who produce a significant amount of used cooking oil may qualify for a rebate.
Grease Trap and Interceptor Cleaning and Maintenance
Grease traps and interceptors are essential to cooking some of your favorite fried foods, but as fats, oil, and grease build up in them they can cause problems. Oregon Oils can help you avoid these problems by cleaning and maintaining your grease equipment in accordance with local regulations.
Catch Basin Cleaning and Maintenance
We provide cleaning and maintenance services to your storm drains and catch basins to prevent flooding and blockages.
We also produce high-quality biodiesel from the collected oil we recycle to create a cleaner and more environmentally-friendly substitute for traditional diesel fuels. Biodiesel is…
- Reducing nationwide dependence on foreign oil
- Clean-burning and non-toxic to workers
- A high-performance fuel that is less expensive
- Healthier for the environment
- Compatible with pre-existing diesel engines
Our Oil Collection and Recycling Process
Oregon Oils is a family-owned and operated business that was founded in 1992 in Portland, Oregon. We have now expanded to serve both the metro Portland area and Southern Washington areas, including:
- Battle Ground
- Brush Prairie
- Castle Rock
- La Center
We have grown our business while maintaining our strong commitment to our clients and the community as a whole. We aim to ensure a brighter and healthier future for all of us by partnering with local businesses and recycling their used oil into biodiesel. The steps for our oil collection and recycling process are:
- We’ll provide you with a clean receptacle for oil collection from your grease trap and inceptors and set up a schedule with a pickup frequency that’s appropriate for your grease output.
- Our technicians will arrive promptly to empty your oil receptacle into our state-of-the-art vacuum trucks that keep track of how much grease is collected at each location.
- We’ll transport the oil back to our refineries, where it will be distilled and processed into biodiesel.
If you’re interested in oil recycling for your business to save money and reduce waste, view our frequently asked questions for more information.
Choose Oregon Oils for Your Biodiesel Needs in Portland, OR
Portland, OR, is a city renowned for having cleaner energy and greener solutions, and Oregon Oils has been helping businesses keep that focus since 1992. We provide high-quality oil collecting and recycling and maintenance services to the Portland, OR, and Southern Washington areas. Contact us today to learn more about us or the services we can provide.