As the premier waste oil cleaning and recycling company in the Portland area, Oregon Oils is committed to ensuring your equipment works optimally and that you stay in compliance with health and safety regulations. We offer installation, cleaning, maintenance for grease traps and grease interceptors, as well as waste oil handling and disposal. Our team works with clients in the Portland, Oregon, metro areas as well as Battle Ground, Brush Prairie, Castle Rock, Kalama, Kelso, La Center, Longview, Ridgefield, Tacoma, Vancouver, Olympia, Tumwater, and Woodland in Southern Washington State.
Why Regular Grease Interceptor Maintenance Is Critical
A grease interceptor collects wastewater and filters out fats, oils, and grease before the wastewater flows into a municipal sewer system. Grease interceptors serve to:
- Prevent drain clogs and backups
- Keep waste oil out of public sewer systems
- Prevents unpleasant odors in your business or restaurant’s dining area
- Ensure proper disposal of waste oil, keeping in compliance with local health codes
Experienced, Reliable Service and MaintenanceIf you operate a commercial kitchen, grease interceptor maintenance is crucial. The skilled technicians at Oregon Oils offer ongoing maintenance services for grease traps and grease interceptors. With this service, our team:
- Performs a deep cleaning of all your grease interceptor equipment
- Keeps you in compliance with local regulatory agencies
- Inspects your interceptor to ensure the system is working properly
- Helps ensure you’re prepared for health department inspections
- Maintains detailed records in case they’re needed for future reference
Sustainable Disposal Solutions
When you choose Oregon Oils as your oil recycling vendor, you can rest assured that you’re making an environmentally sustainable choice. Our recycling program compensates clients for their used cooking oil and is good for the environment – we convert this waste oil into high-quality biodiesel fuel. This program offers many benefits:
- Keeps used oil out of the waste stream
- Prevents improper disposal of oil
- Provides an environmentally friendly alternative to fossil fuels
Biodiesel reduces emissions and is good for the environment – making this recycling program a win-win for businesses and the communities they serve.
Learn More from Oregon Oils
Don’t let poorly maintained equipment keep your business from running smoothly. With Oregon Oils’ grease trap and interceptor cleaning and maintenance services, you won’t have to worry about clogs or equipment failures interrupting your operations – and you’ll know you’re making the environmentally responsible choice. Oregon Oils serves customers in the Portland, OR metro area and Southern WA, including Battle Ground, Brush Prairie, Castle Rock, Kalama, Kelso, La Center, Longview, Ridgefield, Tacoma, Vancouver, Olympia, Tumwater, and Woodland. To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, get in touch with our team today.