Cooking oil is an essential ingredient in a busy kitchen. It is used in an array of culinary processes – often in a high volume. The average restaurant produces 6,700 lbs. of used cooking oil per year. So what do you do with all that cooking oil once it is used? Pour it down the drain? Throw it away? Neither are safe or environmentally friendly options. How used cooking oil is collected and where it goes can not only affect a restaurant’s operations and safety but also the public’s perceptions of the restaurant’s brand as well. But don’t worry – at Oregon Oils, we assist clients throughout the Portland, Oregon area and Southern Washington with our trusted used cooking oil collections and disposal services.
- Improve your restaurant’s curb appeal by eliminating foul odors caused by used cooking oil
- Save your kitchen drains and save money by not having to call a plumber after your drain clogs
- Avoid fines from overflowing grease traps
- Potential rebates for your used cooking oil
- Helping the environment by recycling an otherwise usable material into something of value (biodiesel)
- Help reach your company’s sustainability goal and grow your perception within the community
Why Choose Oregon Oils for Used Cooking Oil Services?Since 1992, Oregon Oils has proudly served eligible companies in the Portland, OR metro area and Southern WA, including:
- Battle Ground
- Brush Prairie
- Castle Rock
- La Center
- We’ll provide you with a clean receptacle for oil collection and set up a pick-up schedule that works best for you and your grease output.
- Our technicians will arrive promptly to empty your oil receptacle into our transport trucks, tracking how much grease is collected from each location.
- Once your grease is collected and you are satisfied with our services, you will be compensated based on the amount of grease that was collected.